Instead of me giving you a crossword puzzle to fill out, you will be creating one for me. You will be assigned a section (1-3) from Chapter 23 of our book (Postwar America) from which you will create a crossword puzzle. Follow the steps below:
1. Read your assigned section
2. Find 10 terms/concepts/person that is significant (important)
3. Place the 10 terms on the graph paper, just like a crossword puzzle . . . make sure each word intersects with another. Don't leave any spaces.
4. Come up with clues or descriptions of the 10 terms/concepts/person on the bottom half of the page.
5. On the back side, outline the boxes where the terms/concepts/person will be found. Include the clues for Down and Across terms/concepts/person.