October 17th, 2016
- Make sure that you all turn in your test write that was assigned last Thursday . . . make sure to include the answer key. Spend 15 minutes going over your own test and make sure that everything is in order and correct.
- Watch a 20 minute lecture on Chapter 5; no notes necessary but I would follow the outline to add anything that you might be uncertain about. If you'd rather watch a 20 minute lecture on Chapter 6 you can vote to watch that instead of Chapter 5.
- When all of the test writes are turned in, mix up the tests and take someone's test yourself and see how well you do on it. Keep track of your answers on a separate piece of paper.
- Take at least 2 other students tests . . . you must hand in your answer sheet once you've graded it according to their answer key. These scores will not be going in the grade book other than for participation. If you didn't complete a test write I'd still like you to participate.
- Review the Chapter 5 Resources page . . . there's plenty of resources there so spend some time over Fall Break brushing up.
- Review the Chapter 6 Resources page . . . there's plenty of resources there so spend some time over Fall Break brushing up.