February 7th - 13th, 2016
- Today Steven Nasser will present on the Holocaust. Check into your 4th period class then head down to the auditorium to listen to his presentation.
- Study up on WWII found on the TO DO page.
- Follow our dog Oakley on Instagram to see some cool pics of the best looking dog ever. Click on the icon on the bottom of the page.
January 18th, 2016
- Term 3 is underway! Make sure to keep up with your reading and daily notes as you'll be keeping them in your history notebook.
- 15/19 Daily quizzes will count for towards your grade. Only extenuating circumstances & school excused absences are only reasons you'll be allowed to make up quizzes.
- In order to retake a test, you'll need to have all your work turned in for that current unit, have completed test corrections, and then you'll be allowed to retake the test in a varied format.
- All late work will be due March 11th, 1 week before the end of the term March 18th.
November 3rd, 2015
- New late work policy: students will NO LONGER be penalized for late work. The deal is that students will need to find out what they are missing (found on Skyward), print it off from either Skyward or from the ASSMTS page.
- The last possible day for students to hand in work for Term 2 will be on Wednesday, January 6th, 2016. There will be no exceptions for this due date. Anything handed in after this date will not be accepted . . . FOR REALZ.