November 18th, 2016
Quote of the Day
Today in History
- In 1820 Captain Nathaniel Palmer discovered Antarctica.
- In 1883 Standard time began in the United States.
- In 2003 the Massachusetts Supreme Court ruled 4-3 that the right to same sex marriage was guaranteed by the state constitution.
Quiz of the Day
Word of the Day
Memes of the Day
- Figure out how WWI came to an end and what "A Flawed Peace" means.
- Review Imperialism & World War I so you can ace the test!
- Take a look at the WWI/Imperialism review page.
- Hand out "Flawed Peace" notes. Keep these & study them.
- Take a look at the Imperialism/WWI study guide . . . complete it if you'd like to do well on the test.
- Play Imperialism & WWI Kahoot.
- Study up for the test on Tuesday . . .
- Take a look at the WWI & Imperialism Test Review page.