End of the War - A Flawed Peace
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
- Take the Day 7 Quiz
- Review Homefront notes
- US enters war
- What pushed us over the edge?
- How did the US contribute to the war effort
- What officially ended the war?
- How does that relate to Veteran's Day?
- What was known as "A Flawed Peace"?
- Know the 14 points
- League of Nations
- What are reparations and who had to pay them?
- Take a look at the Lecture Notes
- What was it previously known as?
- Why is the date significant?
- Watch the video about Veterans Day