October 4th, 2016
Quote of the Day
"The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win."
Today in History
- In 1895 the first U.S. Open Golf tournament was held in Newport, Rhode Island.
- In 1957 the Soviet Union launched the first artificial satellite, Sputnik, into orbit around the earth, ushering in the Space Age and Space Race.
- In 1990 the German parliament met for the first time since the reunification of Germany.
Word of the Day
- Review for the upcoming test
- Test is on Thursday, so be ready! Go through your notebooks and review your notes to make sure you're familiar with what we've talked about.
- Get our review on . . .
- Watch the Industrial Economy Crash Course while answering these questions from the Video Guide.
- Watch the Gilded Age Politics Crash Course while answering these questions from the Video Guide.
- Play Urbanization Kahoot
- Study for your test on Thursday!