To Do List:
- Sign up for A4 Conditioning Reminders
- Be dressed in athletic clothing, ready to go 5 minutes after bell rings (usually 1:05).
- Participate in whatever activity we're doing for that day fully to the best of your ability.
- Stay until the final bell unless excused earlier by the teacher.
- Complete 1 assignment each week . . . stay tuned
- Golden Rule (don't be a TOOL)
- No distractions (no phones on person, no food, visitors, ect.)
- 10 pts/day x 22 days = 220 pts.
- 1 assmt x 10 weeks = 100 pts.
- 320 pts. total . . . follow usual grading scale