- First off I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving . . . I know a lot has happened here at the school and during this time of year everyone is a little more pensive. I'm sorry to be gone today again, I'm taking my dad to the Mayo clinic in Phoenix, AZ. I will be back for class on Wednesday.
- If you were gone last Monday when we took the test, plan on coming in and taking it at least by Wednesday of this week.
- Today we're going to start off our unit about the 1920's and the Great Depression. Please be good for the Tyler.
- Begin reading chapter 17 from your book (so please bring it or download the chapter on your phone). You will read for 15 minutes and hopefully you'll be able to get through sections 1 and 2.
- At that time, watch the Roaring Twenties Crash Course and answer the questions on the sheet.
- When finished with that, please flip your worksheet over and complete the crossword puzzle from section 1 & 2 of Chapter 17. These worksheets are due Wednesday. If you do finish today please hand it in.